There’s more to taking a Redmond K-12 Online course than clicking through a few screens. Our courses are designed and taught by licensed teachers that skillfully integrate photos, videos and interactive activities into engaging lessons. With an entire catalog full of online course choices, there is something for everyone.
Online Courses for Grades K–12
Redmond K-12 Online’s rigorous K–12 curriculum integrates interactive media, state-of-the-art instructional tools, and resources from leading education publishers into customized lesson plans that get outstanding results.
Designed for Today’s Students to Master Tomorrow’s Skills
Every Redmond K-12 Online course is custom-designed by a team of curriculum experts to engage students in a multi-dimensional learning experience. Rich in scope and sequence, lesson plans are designed for student mastery and tailored to diverse learning styles:
- Teacher-led, interactive LiveLesson® sessions encourage class participation and discussion.
- Teachlet® tutorials and step-by-step instructions guide students through assignments from writing term papers to solving quadratic equations.
- Virtual labs and hands-on activities reinforce key concepts and strengthen analytical skills.
- Integrated iTexts from leading publishers bring best of breed resources directly to students’ desks.
- The virtual library puts a wealth of resources at your students’ fingertips.
- Best instructional practices are infused throughout every course.
Tailored for Success
Redmond K-12 Online courses are designed to help students at every level on the achievement spectrum—from struggling readers to high achievers. With a flexible online format and sophisticated performance tracking tools, lessons are easily customized to each student’s skill level and can be adjusted on the fly for the best results.
Redmond K-12 Online’s comprehensive K–12 course catalog includes:
- Core courses in math, science, language arts, and social studies for every grade and ability level.
- Dozens of electives including foreign languages, journalism, art history, and music.
- Advanced Placement (AP) programs.
- Technology training ranging from keyboarding to C++ programming.
- Physical education options.
- Life skills training such as personal finance/ budgeting
- Hundreds of top-quality choices for K–8 too!