High School Program Overview
- Courses are semester-based, and follow the school district schedule.
- Enrollment prior to school-start or at the semester is recommended and late enrollments are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Each student is assigned to a district “neighborhood school”
- Students access their “neighborhood school” for select activities
- Students in grade 11 participate in Smarter Balance testing
- Attendance is progress based and daily progress in all courses is expected
- Parent is the learning coach and dedicates significant hands-on time to supporting the student
- Students earn credits and are held to district adopted graduation requirements
- Students earn a Redmond School District diploma