Middle School Program Overview
- Courses are year-long and follow the school district schedule.
- Enrollment prior to school start is recommended and late enrollments are accepted on a case by case basis.
- Opportunities for 8th graders to earn high school credits
- Students in grades 6-8 participate in Smarter Balance testing each year
- Each student is assigned to a district “neighborhood school”
- Students access their “neighborhood school” for select activities
- Courses are mastery based, allowing for remediation and acceleration as needed
- Attendance is progress based and daily progress in all courses is expected
- Parent is the learning coach and dedicates significant hands-on time to supporting and delivering content
Middle School Courses